• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
• Same as the Wald 1392 Front Basket except with hardwood slats for an elegant look
• Baskets are 18″ side to side x 13″ front to back and 6″ deep
• The basket tapers to 15 3/4″ x 10 1/2″ at the bottom
• Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8″ and 1″diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4″ apart to offer clearance
for shift and brake cables
• Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle
or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs
• Zinc plated finish
• Complete basket with fittings weighs 4.6 lbs.
• DO NOT overload Basket.
Overloading Basket or not securing item(s) in basket may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control which could result in injury.
• DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
• DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
• DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.
Price: $82.00 each plus $7.50 each shipping and handling
Notice: To place international order (outside of U.S.) – Call 1-606-564-4078.