• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY)
• The rack measures 20 1/2” side to side x 13” front to back
• Extended handlebar clamps are 2” apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8″,
1″and 1 1/4″ diameter handlebars
• Legs extend from 13 3/4” to 21 1/4 “and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or
fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs
• Powder Coat Finish
• Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
• DO NOT overload rack.
Overloading rack or not securing item(s) on Rack may cause difficulty in steering and/or loss of bicycle control which could result in injury.
• DO NOT bend legs or leg mounting tabs.
• DO NOT mount legs to the inside of the bicycle’s front fork blades. Mount only to the outside of the bicycle’s front fork blades.
• DO NOT assemble a quick-release front hub through leg holes. The legs are to be mounted to bolt on front axles or to fork eyelets.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a carbon fiber front fork or handlebar.
• DO NOT use on bicycles with a front suspension or springer fork.
Price: $52.00 each plus $12.10 each shipping and handling
Notice: To place international order (outside of U.S.) – Call 1-606-564-4078.